Saturday, January 22, 2011

A little boy - a lot of trouble.

Ok - so this first picture he's not messing around - he's watching his big sister go to school, and so is the dog.  The dog loves to go outside and watch her from the corner of the lot and sometimes she will stay there waiting for a few hours.
 This is the trouble.  I cleared out his closet getting ready for the new baby to arrive, and now he throws the toys on the floor and climb them to get on his shelf - during nap time.
 And this is what I found the other day when I went to get him for something.
All those toys he must just not have enough time to play with all of them.

2 comments:

Becky R. said...

Priceless--seems to me that you are handling things like a good Mama.

Emilee said...

Oh, how I hear ya. Times your little man's adventures by four and you have my daily life!! Boys are so crazy fun!!