Thursday, August 26, 2010

trying to buy a house

Trying to buy a house is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.  It's a lot of work.
We are slightly frustrated that the loan writer is so anal.  yes I said it.  I am a perfectionist, but this person is way beyond that.
Our loan is being held up because on one form somewhere an 'L' was missing from our address.  So she can't process anything until she finds out why.  Hello - zip, city, state, numbers, etc all the same but someone left an 'L' off the end of the road.   Are you kidding me!!!!  So we had to file an extention to our contract so we didnt' lose our earnest money.
I can't believe what this underwritter is doing.  Our mortgage lender didnt' even know what was wrong when she submitted the 'condition' to him.  My goodness.
so here we sit in the hotel still.  School starts on Monday and the moving company brings our stuff on Tuesday and we are still waiting.   What a joke.

4 comments:

Becky R. said...

ARGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MADDENING! Hang in there!

Becky R.

s said...

I feel the same way, only, in trying to SELL! Oh, why couldn't we get together. HA! Good luck.

stephicat said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Lynners said...

Holy cow! That's unreal! I hope everything gets resolved fast! Love you!