Friday, June 11, 2010

Going private

Hi everyone.
This is a quick post just to let you all know that I have decided to make this blog private. That means that only selected people can view it. So what will happen is I will be sending invites to you, but you would need a google sign in to read it.
I would like your feedback, because if that seems to hard for most people I will just go edit all my posts.
reasoning behind this is I have a Stamping/Scrapbooking blog that is attached to this one, and there are random people that access that one and hense have access to this one. Also, with our newfound premanancy I feel like it is easier to find us from our posts than it has been in the past.

Please give me your feedback and an updated email address so I can send out the invites and then make this official.

love you all, thanks for understanding.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Please add us to your invite list. sarahegbert at gmail dot com

Mauri said...

mauri.winder@gmail.com

Sister Alaina Bumm said...

please add us..bobbiebumm@gmail.com

Marianne said...

send me an invite too. My e-mail's on the family website.

Elise said...

Add me! eliseneville at gmail dot com

Trisha said...

I'm just kinda followingly anonymously, but I like being able to keep up with what's going on with you guys. Could you add me to your invite list? my email is singin_dolphin@hotmail.com (and yes it still works to log in to google) :)

Polly and Nathan said...

Hey I got your Face book comment. Oh how I wish that we could come down. Nathan is studying for the bar right now and his life is 100% studying. I feel so bad for him. I am going to California for a week with his family because he can't go, now that is just sad. Any way I hope the move goes well. Add me please, I would love to keep up on your blog. my email is pollyluvsnathan@yahoo.com Take care!

Jared and Dani said...

Add us please!

Dave & Ashley said...

Add us!!! ashleynboren@hotmail.com

Dave & Ashley said...

please add us.
ashleynboren@hotmail.com