Well, for those of you who have been following our many adventures of moving I am excited to say there were no major flaws in this move. The biggest thing was the moving truck we had was on it's last legs and could not climb hills.
Some exciting news that happend on this move --- Danica lost her first tooth!
Sorry no pics I have no idea where the camera is. We took it on our last hike Monday and found out that the brand new batteries couldn't even turn it on so it got put in the bag and I'm assuming that is where it remains.
But, I have lots of pictures from over the summer that I haven't done anything with so get ready - I have internet at the house again so here comes the details from the summer!!!
Love you all.
Jeep Wrangler Pentastar V6 Engine
3 years ago

3 comments:
Yeah, congrats on the move!
We are so happy that it was an uneventful move (other than the tooth) It's always nice when things go smoothly. Congrats!
I am glad that you are doing well and your move went well. I cannot wait to see all of the pictures and get the updates.
Post a Comment