Sunday, April 19, 2009

4 and 5 months of Dallin

So I have been extrememly busy as of late. I started babysitting, we had family out for Dallin's blessing, and then our power cable to our laptop decided it didn't want to work, but unfortunately for me my family didn' stop growing or doing things during that time so here are a few pictures of Dallin from March 16 - his 4 month milestone.

"gosh my sistsers and dad sure like to do weird things to me..."


"being King might not be so bad"

"I think I might like this saucer. If only my feet touched the ground"

Now a month has gone by and I will post some major events soon, but here are a few things from around April 16 - his 5 month milestone.


Some things I like to do are smile, laugh, and talk to people. I know how to roll over, but I don't like to because I hit my head on the floor the other day and I didn't like that too much. I found my feet and I think they are pretty cool. My sisters are the best!! I am starting to let my mommy sleep a bit at night now even though I still get up twice. I just love my mommy and hate to be away from her for that long. I love to chew on my toys and I drool all over everyone. I still spit up too, but usually save it for daddy or when we are out and about.

0 comments: