I'm sure some of you are curious about what's happening with Dallin - well, I've tried to supplement him, and he's just not hungry after he nurses - or he's too stubborn to take formula. He will take my milk from a bottle if I have any to give him after he eats, but when given formula he just smiles at me and lets it all drool out all over the place.
The doctor gave him some medicine to help him spit up less, and that seems to be helping.
All-in-all this has been really rough on me and i am sure the rest of my family. The doctor and I have also discussed pumping and adding fortifier or formula to it to see if we can calorie pack it, but we are doing well for now, but I really could use some extra sleep. I am exhausted.
Jeep Wrangler Pentastar V6 Engine
3 years ago

2 comments:
Christina,
I am glad for the update. It is so hard to go through this on top of having a 3 month old baby and other kids to take care of. Eventually you will get into the grove of something and everything will be that much better!
Thinking of you!
Melissa
Oh man. I hope things improve quickly. I can't imagine anything more frustrating than what you're dealing with. Good luck. I hope it all amounts to nothing soon!
Post a Comment